Wear A Smile In New Braunfels.
Seven Super Duper Reasons Our Season Passes are a Crazy Deal
If you are looking for a way to save money this summer – or maximize your return on the entertainment dollar – and still want to have the summer of your dreams, then a Schlitterbahn season pass is definitely the way to go.
Why, you ask?
I’m glad you asked. There are many reasons, but here are our favs:
- Come again and again and again and again (and again). There is no limit to how many times you can come to Schlitterbahn when you have a season pass. And since parking is FREE and you can bring your own food, once you’ve bought your pass you are DONE!
- Freebies for buying early! We appreciate planners – and if you buy early you not only save money, you can take advantage of all kinds of bundles. Earlier this year we included a free drink cup!
- Come for an hour or two to wind down. When you have a season pass you don’t have to worry about spending the whole day here to “get your money’s worth.” Come for two hours after work. Hop on a slide for an extra long lunch. Lounge away your Sunday afternoon.
- Special deals for season pass members are LEGEND. Every year we send out special offers ONLY to season pass holders. It might be a killer deal on a resort stay. Or special access to a Schlitterbahn event. Some of our parks (Hello Kansas City) even have designated parking just for season pass holders.
- You’ll have access to the best place for an overnight waterpark fan. Season pass holders get discounts on a resort room at any of our three resorts.
- Extend your Summer to Spring and Fall. With indoor parks and new Spring Break operating hours, Schlitterbahn fun doesn’t have to be limited to April – September. As a season pass holder you can visit our indoor parks or come join in the early season fun during Spring Break.
- Be the most popular person on your block: season pass holders can bring a friend for half price! You can even get a screaming deal on a cabana and make it a luxury experience.
Say no more, right? Buy your season pass and make it a Bahn-tiful season of fun!
Read more here:: Schlitterblog